The Gordon Keeble Owners Club
is open to anyone with an interest in the Marque even if they do not own a car at present.
It was founded by Ernie Knott of Brackley in Oxfordshire who had a fascination with the car after seing one at Silverstone where he was the sign writer.(see section on the history of the GKOC)
This section contains:-
1. History of the Club
2. A resume of past club activities
3. The current program of event for 2015
4. The Club Journal - Keebling and information about Club Regalia
5. News and sales of regalia. Car sales may appear but often the sale is too quick to reach this site!
6. An application form for membership of the Club